OSU Sustainability Campus Tour
Take your own sustainability walking tour or contact email@example.com to arrange a group tour.
OSU is proud of the sustainability efforts that are going on all around campus. The sustainability tour starts in the Student Union and takes you through and around to our quad area, bike repair stations, water bottle refilling stations, eco-friendly cafes, bike shop rental, and bus transportation center. Through the hard work of students, faculty and staff, this tour represents just the beginning of what OSU wants to accomplish in sustainability.
· LEED kiosk and touch screen in west entrance foyer.
· High, long counter in S.U. dining area made of sunflower seed shells.
· Red Earth Kitchen - locally sourced food.
· Convenience store counter made from recycled HDPE.
· Dining Services' Cups for a Cause (sold in convenience stores) and reusable shopping bags.
· Recycling bins (indoors and outdoors).
· QR codes on trees/shrubs in campus quad.
· Price Family Garden, west side of Atherton.
· Rainwater collection at the Price Family Garden.
· Outdoor recycle bins.
DIY bicycle repair stations between Library and Eng. South.
Water bottle refill station inside Library 1st floor near elevators.
North Classroom building: Roots Café, Fair Trade coffee, organic foods, eco-friendly cups/products.
Multimodal Transportation building
· CNG Bus Fleet and Mass Transit Service.
· Orange Ride bicycle rental and repair shop.
Leading the Tour?
You can download a copy of the OSU Sustainability Walking Tour guide here. The guide can easily be accessed on your tablet, smartphone or laptop. Print responsibly.